Leubinger Fürstenhügel, Motorway Services
Building culture for mobility
In September 2017, Shell Deutschland Oil GmbH was appointed the concession holder of the motorway services and will implement the winning design of the interdisciplinary planning competition according to the recommendations of the IBA Thüringen. On successful completion of the competition procedure, the Federal Government and the State of Thuringia will complete the prize-winning outdoor facilities. Shell and DEGES commissioned the competition winners to implement their designs: Shell for the motorway service station, DEGES for the outdoor facilities.
Construction began in October 2018 and Shell Deutschland Oil GmbH will operate the facility for at least 30 years.
- IBA Thüringen
- MONO Architekten, Berlin
- Planorama Landschaftsarchitektur, Berlin
- DAS MOMENT Kommunikationsdesign, Berlin (now PAR Studio)
- Competition preparation and implementation:
- PAD Planung, Architektur und Design, Weimar
- Planning and general construction management for concessionaires:
- KMP Bauplanungs- und Projektmanagement GmbH
- Project management for concessionaires:
- Artelia GmbH
Phone +49 3643 90088-12